Monday, October 8, 2012

Paper Chain is Dwindling

Jack's Mannequin has broken up. It's official.
This is their last song. And it does not disappoint.

In such a beautiful and classy Andrew McMahon fashion he bows out in style and grace and of course will not leave us alone forever. He's working on solo work! Which is also exciting. It just seems so sad that JM has to go away. I know that what I loved most about JM is Andrew McMahon but he's helped me through so much.

And mine is a wrecking ball heart.

I know this happened a while ago and I'm so glad that Andrew McMahon is back and touring and I get to see him AGAIN in less than a month. It's maybe more than I can handle. And he will be so much more than Jack's Mannequin because he is solely Andrew McMahon now which means he gets to be everything that Andy McMahon was, is, and will be. So I get to finally hear Something Corporate songs live and Jack's Mannequin songs again and all the new things that brilliant kind has come up with.

Seeing your heroes just has that effect of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment