Friday, October 12, 2012

Obligations

Like when your best friend from high school messages you on Facebook and you feel obligated to reply. And then you remember why your friendship kind of dwindled away. It's very nice of her to ask and check in. Just a kind thing to do. But...mehhhhh.

So, remember when I really wanted to get called into work on Monday? Yeah that happened. Not even mad. They tried to call me in on Wednesday too but Starbucks does not allow partners to go into OT. That's new for me. I'm trying to get used to all the differences between the company that I know inside and out and one that I'm two months into. I hate not knowing errrrrything. Makes me uncomfortable.

It rained today! It finally, finally rained! Fall has officially reached Seattle and I am so very excited. I know it's never going to stop but we are so far down on rainfall. And we need those fires to be PUT OUT. Thanks, rain. We love you here. Plus I purchased a CAT UMBRELLA.

Right? I am never coming inside. I also just purchased two Andrew McMahon prints (uhmmm, siiiiiiiiiigned prints.) I am going to die when those come. It's like my whole life. And Andrew McMahon. Which is like my whole life. Fall is thee best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment