Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I'm listening to Bastille on repeat because I was unable to procure tickets to tonight's show. And I'm having a pity party about it. It's not even my fault because they sold out in like a day. Rude, everyone else. That's quite inconsiderate of my needs. But I'm secretly hoping they're going to be at one of the mini-festivals this summer that I already have plans to attend. (Bumbershoot and Summer Camp.)

Fingers crossed for those beautiful British men to make their appearance in the PNW once more this year. At least.

It's another one of those times when I should be sleeping but my brain will not shut down. My body is so tired, having woken up at 3:30 this morning but my brain is just buzzing away, thinking of all the things. All the everythings. Not that I can focus this brain energy on anything efficient; I wanted to make a list of things to accomplish on my day off and the only thing I came up with was "Make a list."

Productive. Just really inspired.

I just can't land on anything long enough to actually think it through, to process how I feel about it. I am just ready for these next 5 weeks to be over so I can take a breath and make a plan.

But I have a super fun party to plan and Easter and roommate's parent's visit and May the Fourth Weekend and Franz Ferdinand and Bellevue 5k Volunteer Event and Corporate Visit and Grand Re-opening and Coffee Master to finish and trip to Montana and then breathingggggg. And sleeping for like a week.

I really enjoy being busy but I feel like all of this is right on the cusp of something else, something that I'm doing all of this for but I don't know what it is. All of this random planning for different things without anything after that seems hollow. But then I'm sure there will be many more things to plan after that.

I'm already tired.

Maybe I need an end goal. Once all this goes down I should have a better timeline. Yeah, timeline. That sounds nice.

But what sounds even nicer right now is my bed. Onward to shut off my brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment